Current Job Advertisements
Junior Automotive Innovations Researcher (m/w/d) / Masterand
- You contribute to empirical studies on vehicle technology innovations and mobility services of automotive manufacturers, suppliers and Big Data players as well as start-ups
- You will take on research tasks on innovations of the players in the automotive industry in the fields of electromobility, autonomous driving, connected car, mobility services, etc.
- You will work on research projects for the automotive industry with current economic or social science references.
- You will support the institute by preparing and conducting lectures and events as well as administrative activities.
- Experience and/or in-depth knowledge of the automotive industry, good understanding of automotive engineering,
- Above-average degree in business administration or social sciences, e.g. business administration, economics, political/social sciences or related courses of study (diploma, master's degree).
- Qualitative and quantitative methodological skills in social sciences and economics, experience in writing scientific papers.
- Experience in applying for/executing research projects would be an asset.
- Very good German and English, the ability to present own results in writing and orally, as well as very good Excel skills (Word, Excel etc.) are required.
- Enjoy working as part of a team and working on current research topics in the automotive industry at a high level.
The advertised position can also be split if necessary, i.e. part-time work (4-day week) is possible. Interest in further education (e.g. Master, PhD) is supported. Please apply preferably by e-mail with all documents to the address given. If you are interested, please contact us!
Scientific Intern (m/f/d)
- You will support staff with empirical studies on vehicle technology innovations and mobility services in the mobility industry
- You will take on research tasks on various topics in the field of automotive business and mobility
- You support the institute by preparing lectures and events as well as administrative activities
- Business administration degree or related course of study
- Completed intermediate diploma/bachelor desirable
- Interest in/knowledge of the automotive industry or automotive technology
- PC skills: MS Office (especially Word, Excel), knowledge of Internet research.
- Experience in writing scientific papers desirable (e.g. through seminar paper or similar)
- Reliability and perfectionism in research tasks as well as good written expression
- Perfect German, good English
Your work will be remunerated. Please apply preferably by e-mail with all documents to the address given. If you are interested, please contact us!